Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen Tea): Experience the very finest of white teas, originating from the beautiful and serene Fujian region in China. This peaceful setting is reflected in the exquisite aromas and soft, mellow flavours and is exactly what you would expect from a premium white tea!
Ingredients: silver needle white tea
Flavour/Taste: Light, delicate, quenching flavours underpinned by cucumber and melon freshness yet surprisingly full textured with a satisfying velvety finish.
Liquor: Honeyed yellow with pale green hues
- Pour the hot water into a cup to warm it up;
- After 10-20 seconds, pour off hot water when the cup is warmed up;
- Place 2g Silver Needle White Tea into the cup;
- Pour in water at 85°C until it reaches about 1/3 capacity;
- Gently sway the cup to let tea leaves absorb the water;
- After 2 minutes, pour in the the water to the full of the cup;
- Brew for 2-3 minutes;
- Silver Needle White Tea is processed without a rolling process unlike other types of tea. Therefore we need to brew it for much longer time. In addition, you can brew for many times and you can enjoy the similar taste consistently.
Packaging: All orders are sent in resealable packages for maximum freshness and longevity of flavour.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a wonderful example of silver needle tea, it has a delicate aroma and a 'springtime' or bright white tea flavour.
Silver Needle White Tea
Lovely smooth taste....
Fantastic quality and affordable price. I will order it again in the near future!
I have ordered a couple of times with Tea Hut and I'm very happy with the quality and price they offer. This time I ordered the Silver Needle white tea also and didn't like it much, it doesn't have much flavour. However I loved the Oolong Apple cinnamon, the Aniseed blend, Maca and the Dragon's kiss one.
Love the tea, really good quality and great price - thanks
Delicious authentic high quality tea with reasonable pricing. I have a range of other tea from The Tea Hut and it's all great
I love this as an iced tea (cold brewed). It doesn't look very strong but it has a wonderfully delicate flavour that really hits the spot!
Such beautiful quality and at a very reasonable price. We love the tea hut, highly recommend!
Excellent service. Lovely tea.
I've been a white and green tea aficionado for decades so I am very fussy. This Silver Needle white tea is undoubtedly one of my favourites. It's delicate and soothing. I thoroughly enjoy having a whole pot of it to myself in the mornings.
I love to start my day in quiet solitude with a cup of refreshing white tea. As the dried silver needles expand they create a golden liquid that is very delicate and soothing. The bitterness of green tea upsets my stomach, but I love the gentle subtleness of white tea.