Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen Tea): Experience the very finest of white teas, originating from the beautiful and serene Fujian region in China. This peaceful setting is reflected in the exquisite aromas and soft, mellow flavours and is exactly what you would expect from a premium white tea!
Ingredients: silver needle white tea
Flavour/Taste: Light, delicate, quenching flavours underpinned by cucumber and melon freshness yet surprisingly full textured with a satisfying velvety finish.
Liquor: Honeyed yellow with pale green hues
- Pour the hot water into a cup to warm it up;
- After 10-20 seconds, pour off hot water when the cup is warmed up;
- Place 2g Silver Needle White Tea into the cup;
- Pour in water at 85°C until it reaches about 1/3 capacity;
- Gently sway the cup to let tea leaves absorb the water;
- After 2 minutes, pour in the the water to the full of the cup;
- Brew for 2-3 minutes;
- Silver Needle White Tea is processed without a rolling process unlike other types of tea. Therefore we need to brew it for much longer time. In addition, you can brew for many times and you can enjoy the similar taste consistently.
Packaging: Bulk products may be packed in different packaging to our smaller retail sizes.
*Although maximum care is taken during packaging we cannot guarantee the complete absence of foreign material. We recommend exercising your own quality control procedures on receival. Packaging may differ to retail sizes due to limited availability on larger sizes pouches.