Browse Our Teas
*Applies to Retail Orders Only
Only the Best
✓ Quality Guaranteed
✓ Certified Organic
✓ Safe, Secure Ordering
✓ Fast, Affordable Shipping
✓ Same Day Dispatch
✓ 10% Given Back to Charity
Stay Healthy This Winter with a Strong Immunity
The cold weather is fast approaching and with this can bring the dreaded cold and flu. On the plus side it is perfect tea drinking weather and what better way to get your body in top fighting spirit than to enjoy a herbal tea that is also good for your immunity!
Herbs brewed as a tea is a centuries old practice and there are many herbs that nature has gifted us with just for the purpose of boosting your immunity. In this blog we will look at some of the best organic herbs used to strengthen your immune system and how simply adding them to your daily routine can help you avoid getting sick this winter!
As you are probably already aware Echinacea is widely used for it's immune boosting and cold fighting abilities. Echinacea contains a complex mix of active substances some of which are said to be antimicrobial and which are believed to:
- Strengthen the immune system helping to fight off colds and flus
- Reduce inflammation caused by arthritis and inflammatory skin conditions
- Stimulate wound healing and prevent infection
A study conducted by scientists from the University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy concluded that Echinacea can reduce a person's chances of catching a cold by approximately 58%!
Organic Immuni-Tea Herbal Blend
Lucky for you we have already spent lot's of time researching which are the best herbs for immunity and then to save you time we have combined them into a powerful organic herbal blend to help boost your immunity. Our Organic Immuni-Tea contains:
- Organic Echinacea: Well known for it's immune enhancing properties
- Organic Lemon Myrtle – Has amazingly antiseptic properties that will aid in the treatment of colds/flu including sore throats, Lemon Myrtle is also very high in Vitamin C which is well known for helping with colds.
- Organic Astragalus: Has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to boost the body's immune defences
- Organic Siberian Ginseng: The active ingredient in siberian ginseng called eleutherosides will help to strengthen the immune system and reduce the severity and length of colds